English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a (Gymglish) user: a (Gymglish) subscriber, participant
- "Bruno : Gymglish users."
- "Happy April Fools' Day, Gymglish users."
- "On behalf of the Delavigne Staff, I'd like to thank Gymglish's users for making the last Friday of every month so damn funky."
- "Bruno : Hello Gymglish users!"
- "Susie : I'm talking to the users of Gymglish, mum!"
- "Edward : Hello Gymglish Users, and welcome to the show"
- "Bruno : Ladies and gentlemen, Gymglish users of all ages, thanks for joining us as we celebrate 50 episodes of Funky Friday!"
- "Bruno : So, Gymglish users, thanks a lot for this trip."
- "Bruno : Hello Gymglish users, and welcome to "Blissful Business", your chance to get a glimpse of how Susan Bliss, Director of Marketing and Public Relations at the Delavigne Corporation, does business."
- "Susie, our users have written to us via email, Twitter, and in one case by pigeon all asking you business questions."
Still having difficulties with 'User'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'User'? Share it with us!