English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a (Gymglish) user: a (Gymglish) subscriber, participant
- "Bruno : Gymglish users."
- "Edward : Hello Gymglish Users, and welcome to the show"
- "Bruno : Ladies and gentlemen, Gymglish users of all ages, thanks for joining us as we celebrate 50 episodes of Funky Friday!"
- "Bruno : Hello Gymglish users, and welcome to "Blissful Business", your chance to get a glimpse of how Susan Bliss, Director of Marketing and Public Relations at the Delavigne Corporation, does business."
- "Susie : I'm talking to the users of Gymglish, mum!"
- "Bruno : So, Gymglish users, thanks a lot for this trip."
- "On behalf of the Delavigne Staff, I'd like to thank Gymglish's users for making the last Friday of every month so damn funky."
- "Bruno : Hello Gymglish users!"
- "Susie, our users have written to us via email, Twitter, and in one case by pigeon all asking you business questions."
- "Happy April Fools' Day, Gymglish users."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'User'? Share it with us!