English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a vegetable: a plant used as food (example: carrots, onions, spinach, broccoli)
- "Customs Agent : Did you bring cheese, vegetables or animals into the country?"
- "I suggest that you either make this product suitable for vegetarians, or rename it "chicken and vegetable soup"."
- "It's fresh red snapper served with steamed vegetables."
- "Subject: Vegetable soup"
- "Subject: RE: Vegetable soup"
- "Except that he doesn't like vegetables."
- "My boyfriend never eats vegetables, just steak steak steak steak steak."
- "Brian : A zucchini is a vegetable, Jean."
- "I have to inform you that chickens are not vegetables."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Vegetable'? Share it with us!