English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a vegetable: a plant used as food (example: carrots, onions, spinach, broccoli)
- "I have to inform you that chickens are not vegetables."
- "My boyfriend never eats vegetables, just steak steak steak steak steak."
- "Subject: RE: Vegetable soup"
- "Except that he doesn't like vegetables."
- "It's fresh red snapper served with steamed vegetables."
- "Subject: Vegetable soup"
- "Customs Agent : Did you bring cheese, vegetables or animals into the country?"
- "Brian : A zucchini is a vegetable, Jean."
- "This is very important as I plan to cultivate fruits and vegetables and compost my waste."
- "I'll give you a ring Friday evening (local time) after we break the fast with the traditional meal of rice and vegetables."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Vegetable'? Share it with us!