English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
vegetarian: a person who does not eat meat; suitable for a non meat eater
- "Would Mr. Delavigne prefer the macrobiotic fish or macrobiotic vegetarian menu?"
- "I'm almost tempted to bite them, but I won't - I'm a vegetarian."
- "Philip : I am indeed lucky to have met a woman who shares my love of feminist literature, my strict vegetarian diet and above all, who shares my belief in a monogamous marriage built on celibacy."
- "If there is, I'm afraid he'll have to take the standard business class vegetarian meal."
- "Vegetarian options include our "Vegetarian Soup" and "Vegan Soup"."
- "As a vegetarian, I was unable to eat your "vegetable" soup."
- "I've booked a macrobiotic vegetarian meal for Mr. Delavigne."
- "Because, strictly speaking, they're not vegetarians."
- "I suggest that you either make this product suitable for vegetarians, or rename it "chicken and vegetable soup"."
Still having difficulties with 'Vegetarian'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Vegetarian'? Share it with us!