English vocabulary and translations (See all)
vegetarian: a person who does not eat meat; suitable for a non meat eater
- "Because, strictly speaking, they're not vegetarians."
- "As a vegetarian, I was unable to eat your "vegetable" soup."
- "If there is, I'm afraid he'll have to take the standard business class vegetarian meal."
- "Philip : I am indeed lucky to have met a woman who shares my love of feminist literature, my strict vegetarian diet and above all, who shares my belief in a monogamous marriage built on celibacy."
- "Vegetarian options include our "Vegetarian Soup" and "Vegan Soup"."
- "I've booked a macrobiotic vegetarian meal for Mr. Delavigne."
- "I'm almost tempted to bite them, but I won't - I'm a vegetarian."
- "Would Mr. Delavigne prefer the macrobiotic fish or macrobiotic vegetarian menu?"
- "I suggest that you either make this product suitable for vegetarians, or rename it "chicken and vegetable soup"."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Vegetarian'? Share it with us!