English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a version: an edition, a variation, an interpretation
- "He suggested that we purchase the latest version of the Miracle database, but it seems to me that Miracle is out of our price range."
- "Probably nothing to worry about, but several supermarkets in Japan have started selling a 'copycat' version of our award-winning TigerLily fragrance."
- "Cheryl : That's why he wants to collaborate on a co-branded version of the product."
- "Glitches after receiving phone calls from his mother, like the human version."
- "Delavigne is aware of cultural differences, and has therefore decided to release a tailor-made version of each poster for each country where the adverts will be running."
- "The Delavigne Corporation is delighted to announce the launch of the new and improved Classic Collection publicity campaign, still starring Ivana Bümbüm. Offering a more subtle approach than the first version of the Classic Collection campaign earlier this year, the new marketing strategy is more innovative in its attention to nuance, and its bespoke approach."
- "modest version for the more conservative countries."
- "The scarf measures 50cm in length and is designed to fit around the necks of most birds (except ostriches and emus, which require modified versions of the scarf)."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Version'? Share it with us!