Definition Very funny
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
very funny: extremely humorous, amusing, entertaining
- "Moira : Oh you're very funny as always, Brent."
- "You're very funny."
- "Brent : Very funny."
- "That's it. Very funny."
- "Icarus : Ok Hannah, very funny."
- "Philip : Very funny."
- "Very funny, you're a real comedian!"
- "Ohh boy, I'm a very funny guy."
- "I see your very funny poster, with the kitten on the tree branch."
- "It's very funny!"
Still having difficulties with 'Very funny'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Very funny'? Share it with us!