English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a veterinarian, a "vet": an animal doctor, someone who looks after animals
- "Embarrassed zoo employees say that killing such "problem animals" is standard procedure, and reported that Shoshana will be given a lethal injection in a private ceremony attended by only a veterinarian and a priest."
- "Last time I visited the veterinarian, she told me Stink was fine."
- "I have a pressing appointment with my veterinarian."
- "Dr. Gilchrist : The vet you visited is obviously mentally unstable."
- "I'm not some laboratory animal, to be studied by doctors or veterinarians."
- "The bear shot by Warbuckle, affectionately known as "Cinnamon" by the veterinarians supervising its recovery, is in stable condition at the Amarillo Valley Bear Clinic."
- "Trey : Alice, now you might want to take Mittens to the veterinarian."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Veterinarian'? Share it with us!