English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a vicar: a type of priest or cleric, a religious man who gives sermons in a church (usually Church of England)
- "Vicar : As you must know, the union between man and wife is sacred."
- "Vicar : Mr. Marron, you're not following the proper format at all."
- "Vicar : Thank you."
- "Vicar : Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today to celebrate the holy matrimony of two young lovers, eager to forge a union in the eyes of God, which is to last forever and ever."
- "Vicar : No, she's fine."
- "Vicar : Please state your full name."
- "Vicar : Well that's just perfect!"
- "Vicar : I'm trying, Mr. Marron, I'm trying."
- "Vicar : Good."
- "Vicar : Right."
Still having difficulties with 'Vicar'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Vicar'? Share it with us!