English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a video: a recording, a film, a moving image
- "The videos reveal that traces of anthrax were sprinkled onto our bluefin tuna steaks."
- "All day long he plays video games, listens to Hip-hop music, downloads "adult" films on his computer, and smokes strange cigarettes in his room."
- "I went to rent a video from the store the other day, and they didn't have the movie I wanted to see: a documentary on deforestation."
- "This exciting new product features closed-circuit surveillance video and a state of the art emergency alarm warning."
- "We've increased the voltage on our electric shock feature, we've pumped up the volume on our alarms and we've added infra-red capabilities to our video surveillance systems. Act now and we'll include at no extra cost, the ultimate canine insurance system: a live Rottweiler to complement the SSSS5000!"
- "Passport, driver's license, utility bill, library card, video club card, Christmas card from my mother, the key to the city."
- "This exciting new product includes closed-circuit surveillance video and an emergency alarm warning."
- "He was with me in my office, we were looking at videos of baby pandas."
- "The catch is that as more and more people use the internet, more and more pages are loaded, searches are made, and videos are watched, and so more and more servers are needed to power all this web activity."
Still having difficulties with 'Video'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Video'? Share it with us!