English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a village: a small town
- "In a remote village, Delavigne first met Horatio Oléré."
- "In an isolated village, Delavigne met Horatio Oléré."
- "I'll see you at the village after you sort things out with your, uh, wife."
- "Kiwi bloke : No, the area, the gay village."
- "Due to a tragic gas explosion in the Olympic village, all other contestants were killed before the event."
- "Emcee : Our second panelist is a camel farmer from the peaceful village of Basra, Iraq."
- "Mr. Delavigne, staying at a fancy hotel and not at the Olympic village, was the only surviving competitor."
- "I left my small village in Guanajuato to seek a fortune for my family."
- "Bruno : Horatio, I'd like to reach your village before nightfall."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Village'? Share it with us!