English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(No to) violence!: (No to) brutality, fighting!
- "Brian : I didn't know he was capable of such violence."
- "Let's move on to our real top story: In Lomé, Togo today, the Togolese defense minister was shot while delivering a speech on gun control at the annual summit on non-violence."
- "There is no need for violence."
- "No one was hurt during the revolution but the country did record its first ever act of violence when the former President's bodyguard was slightly pushed."
- "We mustn't resort to violence."
- "Horatio : I love violence!"
- "(Violence medley)"
- "Hey, what happened to non-violence!"
- "It's time to say goodbye to your lame regime of peace, non-violence and general contentment."
- "- a country without violence!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Violence'? Share it with us!