English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a visitor: a guest, a caller, a person who visits
- "Visitors will have the opportunity to purchase their favorite perfumes in a retail store situated near the exit, and many of the artworks will be inspired by famous Delavigne scents."
- "Even if your site does have a lot of visitors, I'm concerned that your target market is somewhat different from Delavigne's."
- "British visitors to the US are used to the strange sensation of seeing bargains all around."
- "Ooh, it seems we have a visitor!"
- "We only let our VIP visitors taste this."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Visitor'? Share it with us!