English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a visitor: a guest, a caller, a person who visits
- "British visitors to the US are used to the strange sensation of seeing bargains all around."
- "Even if your site does have a lot of visitors, I'm concerned that your target market is somewhat different from Delavigne's."
- "Ooh, it seems we have a visitor!"
- "We only let our VIP visitors taste this."
- "Visitors will have the opportunity to purchase their favorite perfumes in a retail store situated near the exit, and many of the artworks will be inspired by famous Delavigne scents."
Still having difficulties with 'Visitor'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Visitor'? Share it with us!