Definition Voice mail
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a voice mail (or voicemail) (box): a computerized system for taking messages and recording telephone calls
- "Voice mail : You have 3 new messages."
- "Voice mail : Hello, you have reached the voice mail of the one and only Philip Cheeter."
- "Voice mail : Hello, you've reached the voice mail of Philip Cheeter."
- "He left a very strange message on my voicemail earlier: something about a place called "Kalackistan"."
- "They feature the most advanced voice mail options for messages ever!"
- "Why don't you transfer me directly to Mr. Delavigne's voicemail?"
- "I was enthralled to get your message on my "Love Connection" voice mail box this morning."
- "(Philip reaches the voicemail of Susan Bliss)"
Still having difficulties with 'Voice mail'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Voice mail'? Share it with us!