English vocabulary and translations (See all)
voice-over: on a television program or film, the spoken words of a person that you cannot see
- "Voiceover : But that's not all!"
- "Voiceover : Imagine another dimension where nothing is as it seems. Up is down, right is left, and the Delavigne Corporation."
- "Voiceover : MacCheeter."
- "Voiceover : Finally, there's a talking shark at the beach, and he looks hungry!"
- "There is no dialogue, only the rhythm of pulsating African drums. After 15 seconds, we superimpose the Delavigne logo over the girl's face, and then we have a voice-over, with a woman whispering: 'TigerLily by Delavigne'."
- "Voiceover : Previously, at the Delavigne Corporation: Lucie Lohan, heiress to the Lohan fortune ran away from the company because the staff wouldn't stop singing."
- "Voiceover : Today, on a very special Beachview, CG has some shocking news for Mitch."
- "Voiceover : Stay tuned, Beachview is next!"
- "Voiceover : Meanwhile Mitch has some surprising news of his own."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Voice-over'? Share it with us!