Definition Wait a second
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
wait a second: just a minute, hang on, give me a second
Could you wait a second? I need to go to the bathroom.
Wait a second. What did Philip mean when he said that "he scored"?
- "wait a second. Philip: how do you spell that?"
- "Stephen : Just wait a second."
- "And I don't like what I'm smelling right now. Wait a second."
- "Wait a second, 35 dollars?"
- "Luna : Wait a second, Susie, we don't want to get lawyers involved here."
- "Wait a second, let's see."
- "Brent : Wait a second, where is Horatio Oléré?"
- "Wait a second, Southside Johnny?"
- "Wait a second, what's the catch?"
- "Wait a second, what's this?"
Still having difficulties with 'Wait a second'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Wait a second'? Share it with us!