English vocabulary and translations (See all)
war: conflict, fighting, battle, combat
- "'The May Day protesters are calling for a reform of the US immigration policy, universal health care, improved workers' rights and an end to all wars instigated by the US."
- "I don't enjoy nuclear war as much as I used to."
- "For one thing, there are no wars, no global warming, and no diseases."
- "The General made war, but Rainbow Child makes love."
- "Edward : Let's go to war with everyone!"
- "I've got two tickets to see Swan Lake performed by the San Francisco Ballet at the War Memorial Opera House this Saturday evening."
- "Bartender : That's fine if you want to vote, or drive, or go to war, but drinking is more serious than those things."
- "Here are today's terrifying headlines WAR."
- "The economy is struggling, people are losing their homes, and wars continue to be fought with no end in sight."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'War'? Share it with us!