English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
war: conflict, fighting, battle, combat
- "I don't enjoy nuclear war as much as I used to."
- "For one thing, there are no wars, no global warming, and no diseases."
- "Edward : Let's go to war with everyone!"
- "The General made war, but Rainbow Child makes love."
- ""The May Day protesters are calling for a reform of the US immigration policy, universal health care, improved workers' rights and an end to all wars instigated by the US."
- "I've got two tickets to see Swan Lake performed by the San Francisco Ballet at the War Memorial Opera House this Saturday evening."
- "The economy is struggling, people are losing their homes, and wars continue to be fought with no end in sight."
- "Bartender : That's fine if you want to vote, or drive, or go to war, but drinking is more serious than those things."
- "Here are today's terrifying headlines WAR."
Still having difficulties with 'War'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'War'? Share it with us!