English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to wash (a car): to clean (a car)
- "And would you mind washing the windshield as well?"
- "I'm washing them - with soap."
- "Wash them again with soap!"
- "Wash them with soap!"
- "In order to prevent the transmission of diseases in the workplace, I have put in place a new initiative that will encourage people to wash their hands after using the bathroom. I am reluctant to reveal too much information regarding the protocol as it may compromise its effectiveness."
- "I still don't think he washes his hands however."
- "The chef is a maniacal tyrant and requires that we wash our hands at least twice per day."
- "I look forward to hearing your feedback, and remember to wash your hands!"
- "Washing your hands after visiting the men's room"
- "Day 3 : Our tasks include washing dishes, peeling potatoes, and having our spirit slowly crushed by the inexorable passing of time."
Still having difficulties with 'Wash'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Wash'? Share it with us!