English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a website (or Web site): a set of Internet pages (for example: www.gymglish.com)
- "Please believe me when I say that, had I known about this site or this sale, I would have intervened earlier."
- "For further information, please visit our website."
- "I just wanted to reassure you that Krazy Gidyeon (CEO of Krazy Gidyeon's Perfume Warehouse.com), in his infinite wisdom, has removed the page on his Website selling Delavigne perfumes below MSRP."
- "My Website is very small."
- "Horatio Oléré was recognized by a mountain goat, who immediately emailed our site, informing us that the millionaire shaman instigated a snowball fight with a band of peaceful Yetis."
- "Please find below our personalized suggestions for new profiles for your managers on the social media site, LockedIn, based on what we know about each of them. We think that this "facelift" will improve the company's reputation and even provide new business opportunities."
- "If Gidyeon decides to slash his prices again, I promise you that we will no longer do business with him, and we will consider legal action against him. I've learned from my sources that this liquidation sale was only advertised online for a few days, and that the page views on the website were modest, so I hope that your sales weren't adversely affected."
- "A web agency has been contracted to oversee changes to the company website (www."
- "Edward : I ordered a guitar from your website."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Website'? Share it with us!