English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
Wednesday: the day of the week between Tuesday and Thursday
- "I will be flying on Lucky Duck Air (flight number: LUK 7453), and arriving in Hong Kong Wednesday evening at 9.45pm. My reservations, at the Shangri-La Hotel, are from Wednesday until the following Tuesday."
- "WEDNESDAY 10TH DECEMBER"
- "Wednesday : The bad boy of smoothies allegedly stayed in for a quiet night, with pizza and a DVD."
- "Our meeting with my grandfather Hector's solicitor, Mrs Bentley (of Gentry & Bentley Solicitors), is next Wednesday."
- "and speaks with an American accent on Monday, Wednesday and Friday?"
- "That's from noon to 2pm. Then on Wednesday there's a shark documentary on the Nature Channel that I absolutely must not miss!"
- "No, I'm afraid Wednesday I'm having acupuncture."
- "I'm not really sure what you do on Wednesdays, but you seem quite busy then, as well."
- "I'm not sure what you do on Wednesdays, but you seem quite busy then, as well."
Still having difficulties with 'Wednesday'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Wednesday'? Share it with us!