English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(all) weekend: Saturday and Sunday, from Friday night to Sunday night, (both) Saturday and Sunday
I'm going to Mexico this weekend, so I can't go to your wedding on Saturday.
- "This weekend promises to be an interesting one, so bring a positive attitude and a bathing suit."
- "You are my fun-soldiers for the weekend!"
- "Don't forget the winner of the contest will spend a weekend with me on my private jet (also a contractual obligation)."
- "Luna, just finished my weekend session at Royal Rehab."
- "And since the weather has been beautiful of late, I suggest a pool party or barbecue weekend."
- "I know I'm sending this at short notice, but I was thinking of organising a picnic this weekend, and I'd like you all to join me."
- "The weather forecast predicts it's going to be boiling all weekend, so bring your sunscreen, sunglasses and possibly a hat."
- "Our beloved director of sales, and ex-president of Cheeterland, Philip Cheeter, recently completed a unique weekend seminar as part of Delavigne Corp's training program. Here's a excerpt from a recent e-mail exchange between the two of us"
- "I'd just like to remind everyone that I organised a picnic this weekend, and I didn't see any of your faces there!"
- "To help schedule this picnic, I'd like you all to let me know which day is best for you this weekend."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Weekend'? Share it with us!