English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(all) weekend: Saturday and Sunday, from Friday night to Sunday night, (both) Saturday and Sunday
I'm going to Mexico this weekend, so I can't go to your wedding on Saturday.
- "And since the weather has been beautiful of late, I suggest a pool party or barbecue weekend."
- "To help schedule this picnic, I'd like you all to let me know which day is best for you this weekend."
- "The weather forecast predicts it's going to be boiling all weekend, so bring your sunscreen, sunglasses and possibly a hat."
- "I know I'm sending this at short notice, but I was thinking of organising a picnic this weekend, and I'd like you all to join me."
- "Don't forget the winner of the contest will spend a weekend with me on my private jet (also a contractual obligation)."
- "This weekend promises to be an interesting one, so bring a positive attitude and a bathing suit."
- "Our beloved director of sales, and ex-president of Cheeterland, Philip Cheeter, recently completed a unique weekend seminar as part of Delavigne Corp's training program. Here's a excerpt from a recent e-mail exchange between the two of us"
- "Luna, just finished my weekend session at Royal Rehab."
- "I'd just like to remind everyone that I organised a picnic this weekend, and I didn't see any of your faces there!"
- "You are my fun-soldiers for the weekend!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Weekend'? Share it with us!