English vocabulary and translations (See all)
Welcome aboard!: We are pleased about your arrival (on this boat, at this company)!
Welcome aboard Flight BA7654 to Chicago. We are happy you are flying with us today.
- "Bruno : Welcome aboard Susie."
- "Pilot : G'day everyone and welcome aboard Billabong Airlines Flight 172 to Sydney, Australia."
- "Pilot (Steve) : Good evening everyone and welcome aboard Big Generic Airlines flight 523 with non-stop service from San Francisco International to Logan International Airport in Boston."
- "Bruno : (to Susie) Susie, welcome aboard my private helicopter, my love."
- "Bruno : Thanks Donna, and welcome aboard."
- "Bruno : Welcome aboard my submarine, the USS Calypso."
- "Welcome aboard! Sincerely"
- "Brian : Welcome aboard."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Welcome aboard'? Share it with us!