English vocabulary and translations (See all)
west: the direction opposite east, where the sun sets in the evening
the West the Western world (North America, Europe, etc.)
- "Forget about the Old West, I'm taking you to the new East!"
- "She's the fastest woman in the West!"
- "Because where we live, in the north west of the west of France, she goes outside with the pigeons and she hunts them down, and then she makes a beautiful pâté à l'orange with it."
- "Delavigne's travels took him around the globe: north, south, east and west."
- "Name: JOAN WAYNE AKA "THE
FASTESTDEADEST WOMAN IN THE WEST ""
- "Horatio : Joan Wayne, you can't stay in this dirty, dusty Old West all your life."
- "3500 West Naples Drive"
- "Please meet me at the green bench on the west side of Paradise Park on Friday, September 28th at 7:37 pm. I will be wearing a pink tuxedo with a black carnation."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'West'? Share it with us!