English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a whale: a very large sea mammal that breathes air through a hole at the top of its head
- "and a CD of whales making love."
- "No fish can resist my CD of whales making love!"
- "Samantha : Sheeba rescued a baby whale from a Soviet cruise missile."
- "She has quite a collection of whale and dolphin posters."
- "Ride a whale while wearing a cowboy hat."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Whale'? Share it with us!