English vocabulary and translations (See all)
What's up?: How's it going? How are you? What's new? What is it?
- "that sort of thing. What's up?"
- "Horatio : Sure, boss. What's up?"
- "Edward : Sure Brian, what's up?"
- "Philip : Hey Horatio, what's up dude?"
- "What's up Frenchie?"
- "Philip : What's up, people?"
- "I'm feeling much better now, thanks for asking. What's up?"
- "Philip : What's up buddy?"
- "Philip : What up, French fry?"
- "Philip : What's up, pussy cat?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'What's up'? Share it with us!