English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a wheel : a round, circular shaped object used to roll (for example: most cars have four wheels)
a steering wheel a circular object used to direct a car
the front wheel of my bike is broken, but the back one is fine.
- "The back wheel is kind of bent in the shape of a pretzel."
- "Horatio : Mouses don't have wheels."
- "The bike is sort of a brownish color, and its front wheel is missing."
- "Don't take your hands off the wheel!"
- "There are two buttons on the mouse, and in the middle there's a 'wheel'."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Wheel'? Share it with us!