English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
whisky: liquor made from fermented mash of grain
- "He's called whisky!"
- "I thought you might be thirsty, so I've prepared a selection of fine whiskies."
- "Whisky. Here."
- "whisky? Hmmm. It smells so sweet!"
- "Brian : You mean whiskey and Xanax?"
- "And how about the whisky?"
- "Dear Nessie, please grant us the flexibility to stretch our limbs with the fluidity of a single malt whiskey."
- "Whisky is the best!"
- "I'm leaving to pursue my love of whisky full time."
- "What do you say we seal the deal with a bottle of Seamus Dog Whiskey and a good old fashioned bear hunt?"
Still having difficulties with 'Whisky'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Whisky'? Share it with us!