English vocabulary and translations (See all)
white: color of snow, salt and sugar; Caucasian (skin color)
- "Look at my teeth, they're white and clean!"
- "Race: GREAT WHITE"
- "Being a privileged white European male is truly the ultimate burden."
- "On the beach, white sea birds attacked me and ate my sandwiches, then Masaki threw a rock at them which hit me on the head."
- "Danica : 2 glasses of red, 2 white, 1 champagne."
- "I don't wanna put a wad of white powder in my nose."
- "Brown crab, blue crab and a small white shrimp"
- "Bartender : White or Red?"
- "To help me learn about this great, white, unnaturally clean place is Scandinavian correspondent Jonas Jensen."
- "A 15-year-old boy wreaked havoc today at White Dove High School when he pulled out candy from his bag and threw it 'quite hard' at fellow students."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'White'? Share it with us!