English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
white: color of snow, salt and sugar; Caucasian (skin color)
- "On the beach, white sea birds attacked me and ate my sandwiches, then Masaki threw a rock at them which hit me on the head."
- "Bartender : White or Red?"
- "A 15-year-old boy wreaked havoc today at White Dove High School when he pulled out candy from his bag and threw it "quite hard" at fellow students."
- "Race: GREAT WHITE"
- "Look at my teeth, they're white and clean!"
- "I don't wanna put a wad of white powder in my nose."
- "Danica : 2 glasses of red, 2 white, 1 champagne."
- "Being a privileged white European male is truly the ultimate burden."
- "Brown crab, blue crab and a small white shrimp"
- "To help me learn about this great, white, unnaturally clean place is Scandinavian correspondent Jonas Jensen."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'White'? Share it with us!