Who are you
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
-Who are you? (-I'm Batman): -What's your name? I want to know who you are (-I'm Batman)
- "Elkie Johns , whose latest album, 'I am Elkie Johns, but who are you?', has gone into the record books for being the most expensive LP in history."
- "Who are you? Edward : Bruno will be right with you, Mr. Warbuckle."
- "Lucie : I'm sorry, who are you?"
- "Who are you? Bruno : I'm Bruno Delavigne."
- "I'm Bruno Delavigne. Who are you?"
- "Marlene : Yes, I'm Marlene. Who are you?"
- "I'm Joan Wayne. Who are you?"
- "Who are you and what do you want?"
- "I'm Dr. Jermaine Gilchrist. Who are you?"
- "Bruno : Excuse me, who are you talking to?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Who are you'? Share it with us!