Definition Wild west
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
the Wild West, the Old West: the desert in the West of the USA, the home of cowboys
- "Warbuckle : Welcome to Warbuckle's saloon, the drinkingest saloon in the wild west."
- "Hannah : Well I've heard there are special "event organizers" that plan theme events in interesting locations, say for example a "Wild West" party on a ranch where everyone gets dressed up as cowboys."
- "The fastest woman in the Wild West, and I reckon I should show this horse what happens when horses cheat at cards."
- "I met her in the Wild West."
- "So, what brings you to to the wild west?"
Still having difficulties with 'Wild west'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Wild west'? Share it with us!