English vocabulary and translations (See all)
the Wild West, the Old West: the desert in the West of the USA, the home of cowboys
- "I met her in the Wild West."
- "Warbuckle : Welcome to Warbuckle's saloon, the drinkingest saloon in the wild west."
- "Hannah : Well I've heard there are special "event organizers" that plan theme events in interesting locations, say for example a "Wild West" party on a ranch where everyone gets dressed up as cowboys."
- "The fastest woman in the Wild West, and I reckon I should show this horse what happens when horses cheat at cards."
- "So, what brings you to to the wild west?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Wild west'? Share it with us!