Definition Will you?
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(Call me when you're done,) will you?: (Call me when you're done,) please; could you please?
- "And make some coffee will you?"
- "Philip, make sure Icarus gets back to his office alright, will you? I've got some calls to take."
- "Send me your contact information, will you? Au revoir."
- "Grab some popcorn will you?"
- "Bruno : Keep me up to date on this situation, will you?"
- "phone rings Oh, here we go, take that one, will you?"
- "Bring us a bottle of Dom Perpignan straightaway, will you?"
Still having difficulties with 'Will you?'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Will you?'? Share it with us!