English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
(Call me when you're done,) will you?: (Call me when you're done,) please; could you please?
- "Grab some popcorn will you?"
- "Bruno : Keep me up to date on this situation, will you?"
- "Bring us a bottle of Dom Perpignan straightaway, will you?"
- "phone rings Oh, here we go, take that one, will you?"
- "And make some coffee will you?"
- "Philip, make sure Icarus gets back to his office alright, will you? I've got some calls to take."
- "Send me your contact information, will you? Au revoir."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Will you?'? Share it with us!