Will you marry me
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
Will you marry me?: Do you want to be my husband or wife?
- "Miss Susie, will you marry me?"
- "A couple of months later, Susan was set to marry none other than Jean Marron!"
- "I understand that you wanted to marry a rich guy, at least that makes sense, but yet here you are back in London with nothing to show for it, not even a fancy diamond ring."
- "Please marry us now."
- "It's becoming a real problem. We've been dating for seven years now, and he hasn't even asked me to marry him yet!"
- "Bruno : Susie, I can't marry you because I prefer men."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Will you marry me'? Share it with us!