English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
wood: a hard material that comes from a tree, often used to make furniture
a wooden table
- "I have a small bed made of feathers and wood."
- "Jonas : Umm. Cars, mobile phones, paper products, chemicals, steel and wood."
- "I recently had guests visit me, and I was quite embarrassed to have to apologize to them about the state of my bathroom. Explaining the large pieces of wood and plaster lodged in the toilet and sink was particularly difficult."
- "But the microfiche is in my wood"
- "Betty : They're playing in the woods."
- "Hannah : Ok, I was about four years old I think, and I was lost in the woods."
- "or a piece of wood."
- "( Bruno and Horatio emerge from the woods )"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Wood'? Share it with us!