English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
wood: a hard material that comes from a tree, often used to make furniture
a wooden table
- "Jonas : Umm. Cars, mobile phones, paper products, chemicals, steel and wood."
- "I recently had guests visit me, and I was quite embarrassed to have to apologize to them about the state of my bathroom. Explaining the large pieces of wood and plaster lodged in the toilet and sink was particularly difficult."
- "Betty : They're playing in the woods."
- "or a piece of wood."
- "Hannah : Ok, I was about four years old I think, and I was lost in the woods."
- "But the microfiche is in my wood"
- "I have a small bed made of feathers and wood."
- "( Bruno and Horatio emerge from the woods )"
Still having difficulties with 'Wood'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Wood'? Share it with us!