English vocabulary and translations (See all)
wood: a hard material that comes from a tree, often used to make furniture
a wooden table
- "But the microfiche is in my wood"
- "I have a small bed made of feathers and wood."
- "( Bruno and Horatio emerge from the woods )"
- "or a piece of wood."
- "Jonas : Umm. Cars, mobile phones, paper products, chemicals, steel and wood."
- "Hannah : Ok, I was about four years old I think, and I was lost in the woods."
- "Betty : They're playing in the woods."
- "I recently had guests visit me, and I was quite embarrassed to have to apologize to them about the state of my bathroom. Explaining the large pieces of wood and plaster lodged in the toilet and sink was particularly difficult."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Wood'? Share it with us!