English vocabulary and translations (See all)
the workforce (of a company): the staff, the personnel, the employees, the workers (of a company)
- "They would save $100m if they just got rid of 15% of their workforce."
- "I'm sure you know that China's workforce and economic growth make us a leading power for the 21st century and beyond."
- "Our workforce is so varied."
- "I want to thank you for your invaluable help over the last few weeks: Replacing the majority of our workforce with automatons and robots was no easy task, but your help in reducing our fragile, fleshy and weak human staff was done with ruthless, near robotic, efficiency."
- "I worry about the mental health of our workforce."
- "The newer generation of Chinese entrepreneurs wants to dispel the notion that China's only contribution to the global economy is its massive workforce and cheap production."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Workforce'? Share it with us!