Definition Would you care to
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
Would you care (to dance?): Do you want (to dance?); Can I have (this dance?)
Would you care to have a drink?
- "Would you care to live amongst beautiful women dedicated to exploring the boundaries of pleasure every moment of every day?"
- "Look, I'm no technophobe, I churn my butter and milk my cows like the rest of you, but would you care to explain to me why I need an application which creates ocean sounds from my phone while I sleep?"
- "Journalist 1 : Mr. Delavigne, would you care to address rumors of your alleged homosexuality once and for all?"
- "Would you care to shed some light on this situation, Bob?"
- "Would you care to elaborate?"
Still having difficulties with 'Would you care to'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Would you care to'? Share it with us!