Would you care to
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
Would you care (to dance?): Do you want (to dance?); Can I have (this dance?)
Would you care to have a drink?
- "Would you care to elaborate?"
- "Look, I'm no technophobe, I churn my butter and milk my cows like the rest of you, but would you care to explain to me why I need an application which creates ocean sounds from my phone while I sleep?"
- "Would you care to live amongst beautiful women dedicated to exploring the boundaries of pleasure every moment of every day?"
- "Would you care to shed some light on this situation, Bob?"
- "Journalist 1 : Mr. Delavigne, would you care to address rumors of your alleged homosexuality once and for all?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Would you care to'? Share it with us!