Would you care to
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
Would you care (to dance?): Do you want (to dance?); Can I have (this dance?)
Would you care to have a drink?
- "Would you care to shed some light on this situation, Bob?"
- "Would you care to elaborate?"
- "Journalist 1 : Mr. Delavigne, would you care to address rumors of your alleged homosexuality once and for all?"
- "Look, I'm no technophobe, I churn my butter and milk my cows like the rest of you, but would you care to explain to me why I need an application which creates ocean sounds from my phone while I sleep?"
- "Would you care to live amongst beautiful women dedicated to exploring the boundaries of pleasure every moment of every day?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Would you care to'? Share it with us!