English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(-You want me to do it?) -Yeah, you!: (-You want me to do it?) -That's right! If you had any doubts, I mean you!
- "Kid C : Yeah, you look like Michael Jackson when he was black!"
- "Philip : Yeah, you tell him."
- "Dr. Loblaw : Yeah you do speak strangely, Brian."
- "Yeah, you heard me, I quit my job."
- "Philip : Yeah you are!"
- "That's right, I'm talking to you, yeah you."
- "Dude : Yeah, you too."
- "Philip : Yeah, you know, in some cultures they only eat vomit."
- "Lou : Yeah, you, mate."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Yeah you'? Share it with us!