Definition You never know
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
you never know: it's possible, you can never be sure or certain
- "You never know what you're going to get with Warbuckle, but if anyone can persuade him, it's me."
- "You never know who's listening in!"
- "Let's be honest, you never know who you might offend with your wild and uneducated views on government, so why say anything at all?"
- "1 fire extinguisher (You never know)"
- "Nicola : So, to summarize, you never know what shares will do because human behavior is unpredictable."
Still having difficulties with 'You never know'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'You never know'? Share it with us!