You never know
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
you never know: it's possible, you can never be sure or certain
- "You never know what you're going to get with Warbuckle, but if anyone can persuade him, it's me."
- "You never know who's listening in!"
- "Nicola : So, to summarize, you never know what shares will do because human behavior is unpredictable."
- "1 fire extinguisher (You never know)"
- "Let's be honest, you never know who you might offend with your wild and uneducated views on government, so why say anything at all?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'You never know'? Share it with us!