You never know
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
you never know: it's possible, you can never be sure or certain
- "You never know what you're going to get with Warbuckle, but if anyone can persuade him, it's me."
- "Let's be honest, you never know who you might offend with your wild and uneducated views on government, so why say anything at all?"
- "Nicola : So, to summarize, you never know what shares will do because human behavior is unpredictable."
- "1 fire extinguisher (You never know)"
- "You never know who's listening in!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'You never know'? Share it with us!