Definition Your turn
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
It's your turn: It's your opportunity to play
Whose turn is it? Is it my opportunity to play or yours?
- "Since you're always hosting me in your fancy San Francisco offices, I think it's my turn to return the favor, so I'd like to extend a formal invitation to my new ranch in Crawford, Texas."
- "Since you're always hosting me in your fancy San Francisco offices, I figured that it was my turn to return the favor."
- "Now it's your turn, Horatio."
- "Hannah : Ok, my turn."
- "Horatio : My turn!"
- "Lawrence Laughsalot : Quincy, your turn."
- "Now it's your turn, Brian."
- "Icarus : Okay I guess it's my turn."
- "Jean Marron, it's your turn."
Still having difficulties with 'Your turn'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Your turn'? Share it with us!