Front-End Developer (Paris, France)
Gymglish is a Paris-based company founded in 2004. We offer innovative language learning solutions online using personalized content, an expert learning system and a team of creative content writers. Our aim is to keep learners engaged and motivated thanks to fun, short, content personalized to their needs. Our courses are used by over 3 million people worldwide, including over 6000 businesses and 100 partner schools and universities. The Gymglish team is made up of 25 people of 9 different nationalities. We speak 10 different languages (not including made up ones like Java, Swedish and C++).
You will be working in close collaboration with our backend engineers. You'll have the opportunity to learn and share, work with nice colleagues and be part of a growing team, sharing experiences and helping to create a good working environment. We value our company culture.
- Front-end developer.
- Project management and interfacing with remote teams and partners.
- Possibility to rapidly obtain responsibilities and have lots of autonomy.
What we are looking for
- A developer passionate about creating products and solving problems.
- Very good front-end and general programming skills.
- Experience with Angular or ReactJS. Python experience is a plus, and you will quickly need to become proficient with python.
- Some Linux experience.
- Very good and clear communication (oral and written) in English.
- Previous professional experience as a developer.
- Self-driven and keen on learning new things.
Bonus points for
- Experience or interest in design, usability and ergonomy.
- Knowledge of French or other languages and the capacity/motivation to learn.
- Contract: Full-time permanent position.
- Location: Paris, France.
- Availability: ASAP.
- To apply for this position: Please send your CV (in English please!) and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.