Traducción & Definición
undecided: indeciso, incierto
Our last campaign targeted undecided voters. Nuestra última campaña se dirigía a los electores indecisos.
We are still undecided about who will hire. Aún no hemos decidio a quién contrataremos.
to decide: decidir, elegir, escoger
- "Bruno : I decided to embark on a mission to study the dolphin in its natural habitat."
- "I decided to ring them up for a night on the town."
- "You need to decide right now: where do your loyalties lie?"
- "I have impulsively decided to cancel the private plane flight with Horatio planned for this month."
- "In light of yesterday's unfortunate laboratory explosion (on the bright side, just our third this year!), and today's mighty hangover, I've decided to retire from perfume development, effective immediately."
- "Only God decides who goes to hell."
- "The European leaders and I were trying to decide if we should invade Andorra."
- "I've made a decision, however, and rather than follow in my grandfather's footsteps, and live his dream, I've decided to pursue my own dream. Ladies and gentleman, I've decided to become..."
- "On an interim basis, I have decided to leave full control of the Delavigne Corporation to..."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Undecided' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!