Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
He is a very able person. Es una persona muy capaz.
to be able (to do something): Ser capaz (de hacer algo)
UK: Lucy is a very able athlete.
US: She was unable to fix my car by Tuesday.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "I've looked at your Medical History questionnaire and I'm afraid you won't be able to give blood today."
- "And since this is the Queen's Head pub, I thought you might be able to help me with my enquiries."
- "Philip : But this year, if this rate of growth continues, I am confident that we will be able to beat."
- "'I'm afraid we are currently experiencing cash-flow problems and will not be able to pay for the shipment of perfumes until next month."
- "Kevin : Well Mrs Lee, because your factory seems so versatile, I was wondering if you would be able to handle our cosmetic packaging as well."
- "ChinaCorp will definitely be able to take care of the production requirements you mentioned."
- "Philip : Will they be able to produce enough Bruno's Brew to supply this order?"
- "Icarus : Using high pitch frequencies emitted by the global positioning device in Bruno's helicopter, and then cross referencing them both with the amount of fuel in the helicopter as well as all known latitude and longitudes in both the eastern and western hemispheres, I was able to project Bruno and Susie's trajectory and landing location within one kilometer!"
- "I haven't been able to see Game of Groans for weeks."
- "Engineers are currently developing craft which would be able to fly from London to New York in 35 hours."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Able'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Able'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!