Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
an absence: una ausencia
- "Miss Stake : But does this really warrant such frequent absences from Head Office?"
- "Please forgive me for my absence, and wish me luck as I visit one of America's oldest and most famous cities, known for its lobsters and difficult-to-understand accents!"
- "I think I would prove particularly helpful during your periods of extended absence, as well as during "sleepy time", which, if I understood correctly, occurs nearly every afternoon."
- "Subject: Absence"
- "For example, his repeated assertions concerning the absence of monkeys in his laboratory were quite unexpected."
- "Susie : First of all, you'll be happy to know that despite Bruno's absence, our shareholders still have confidence in us."
- "First of all, you'll be happy to know that despite Bruno's absence, our shareholders still have confidence in us."
- "All absences will be noted on your permanent record and result in firing squad!"
- "Subject: Temporary absence"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Absence'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Absence'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!