Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to affect (someone): afectar, influir, conmover (a alguien)
- "Sleep also affects mood."
- "If Gidyeon decides to slash his prices again, I promise you that we will no longer do business with him, and we will consider legal action against him. I've learned from my sources that this liquidation sale was only advertised online for a few days, and that the page views on the website were modest, so I hope that your sales weren't adversely affected."
- "How will this unique situation affect the president's responsibilities to his continent?"
- "I understand that these are serious charges which affect the good citizens of San Francisco, and that the nature of these offenses should not be taken lightly."
- "Moira : Potassium is delicious, Brent, but even so, the American Nutritional Board warns that eating too many eggs poses a health risk due to high levels of cholesterol, which can affect people with heart disease."
- "And I'll let you imagine how a massive sale of shares could affect your stock's price."
- "I realised my hair was affecting my meditation, so I shaved it off."
- "The 15-24 male demographic has been affected by rumors of breast growth by extensive exposure to unisex perfumes."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Affect'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Affect'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!