Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
an agency: una agencia, organismo
- "Anyway, despite your commendable efforts, I have decided it would be best to hire the janitor through a cleaning agency."
- "Recent criminal reports released by the National Criminal Report Releasing Agency indicate that 1 out of every 5 people are involved in a crime some time in their lifetime."
- "In the meantime, I will be looking through another agency."
- "If the anti-piracy legislation is passed, government agencies will be tracking IP addresses, monitoring our downloads, maybe even reading our e-mails!"
- "If you are a member of a law enforcement agency, please hang up now."
- "You can buy your ticket online, over the phone, or in a Greendog Lines bus terminal or agency."
- "Furthermore, Delavigne Corp has guaranteed that a portion of the sales generated by WorldBlends will be donated to environmental agencies."
- "A web agency has been contracted to oversee changes to the company website (www."
- "Since then, great auntie Margaret has contacted Trading Standards (the consumer protection agency), but we don't know if she'll ever get her money back."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Agency'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Agency'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!