Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
also known as (a.k.a.): alias
This is your girlfriend, aka 'the most important person in your life', calling. Es tu novia, alias 'la persona más importante de tu vida', la que llama.
- "This is the one and only Bruno Delavigne, a.k.a. your boss."
- "Wang's father, Zhi Zhi Wang (aka the Black Hand of Shanghai) took control of the brewery in the Spring of 1985."
- "I'm writing because I'm contractually obliged to remind you that today is the ‘Delavigne talent show', also known as ‘Delavigne's got talent'."
- "As some of you are no doubt aware, May Day, also known as International Workers' Day) is this Friday, and apparently a few thousand people will be celebrating with a mass protest on the streets of San Francisco."
- "Dr. Loblaw : Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the scientific study of anomalous speech patterns, also known as the 'crazy accent contest'."
- "Ray : Well folks, my pilot Rachid and I just flew over a section of Highway 1, also known as the Pacific Coast Highway, just outside of Malibu."
- "Fat Face Sal : And last but not least, representing our interests in Marseilles, Giovanni, a.k.a. the Corsican."
- "Brian Jones, a.k.a., BJ"
- "I suggest you take the scenic Pacific Coast Highway (aka Highway 1)."
- "Name: JOAN WAYNE AKA 'THE
FASTESTDEADEST WOMAN IN THE WEST '"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Aka'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Aka'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!