Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
also known as (a.k.a.): alias
This is your girlfriend, aka 'the most important person in your life', calling. Es tu novia, alias 'la persona más importante de tu vida', la que llama.
- "I suggest you take the scenic Pacific Coast Highway (aka Highway 1)."
- "This is the one and only Bruno Delavigne, a.k.a. your boss."
- "Name: JOAN WAYNE AKA 'THE FASTEST DEADEST WOMAN IN THE WEST '"
- "Ray : Well folks, my pilot Rachid and I just flew over a section of Highway 1, also known as the Pacific Coast Highway, just outside of Malibu."
- "I'm writing because I'm contractually obliged to remind you that today is the ‘Delavigne talent show', also known as ‘Delavigne's got talent'."
- "Brian Jones, a.k.a., BJ"
- "As some of you are no doubt aware, May Day, also known as International Workers' Day) is this Friday, and apparently a few thousand people will be celebrating with a mass protest on the streets of San Francisco."
- "Fat Face Sal : And last but not least, representing our interests in Marseilles, Giovanni, a.k.a. the Corsican."
- "Dr. Loblaw : Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the scientific study of anomalous speech patterns, also known as the 'crazy accent contest'."
- "Wang's father, Zhi Zhi Wang (aka the Black Hand of Shanghai) took control of the brewery in the Spring of 1985."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Aka'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Aka'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!