Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to allow: permitir, autorizar
Smoking in the office is not allowed. No está permitido fumar en la oficina.
UK: You're not allowed to smoke in this restaurant.
US: Our schedule allows time for coffee breaks.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Allow me to direct you to baby number 2."
- "It allows me to organize my time, remember appointments-"
- "InBrianaJones (Brian Jones) says : It's software that allows you to make cheap or free calls over the Internet."
- "It's a type of software that allows you to do things on your E-Phone, like change your voice, break up with your girlfriend, watch virtual fish swimming."
- "This program allows you to spend an extra 6 weeks at home to bond with your baby, again at 60% pay."
- "Edward : But Bruno sir, if you're not satisfied with our customer service, please allow me to offer you a 50-dollar voucher for the perfume of your choice."
- "Your company's plan allows you to increase or decrease your monthly pay-in at any time, as well as to re-allocate the investments of your plan."
- "And did you know that this little girl was only allowed to watch 2 hours of TV per night?"
- "Ms. Lohan already sits on our board of trustees, however she is considering investing a large amount of capital in the company, which would allow us to finally purchase the island zoo that Horatio keeps asking for."
- "Thank you for allowing me to see into your lovely soul, and for sharing so much of yourself with me."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Allow'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Allow'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!