Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
UK: I need five bananas, some toilet paper and a bottle of champagne... oh, and I'll also take a cigar.
US: I would also like a cigar.
- "And the beauty of this song is - in case it wins me any bonus points - you can also use it for New Year too, which I assume I'll also be spending alone."
- "Don't forget the winner of the contest will spend a weekend with me on my private jet (also a contractual obligation)."
- "Also, I left some chocolate in your top drawer."
- "I also know that Icarus has to use the toilets."
- "That's also a fun thing to do."
- "Also, it goes without saying (Horatio) that the children shouldn't be touched."
- "I want to wear something bright today, something loud… Something that says “I'm in charge of my longtime boss who I'm also in love with”."
- "PS - Also, please make sure Horatio is working next Friday, and not celebrating the Amazonian Shabbus, like he sometimes does."
- "I've also renewed our contract with Ivana Bümbüm and she will continue to promote Delavigne perfumes for the next four years."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Also'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Also'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!