Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
Although their mother told them not to, the children went into the pool. Aunque su madre les dijo que no lo hicieran, los niños entraron en la piscina.
UK: Although their mother told them not to, the children went into the pool.
US: I once went to Singapore, although I never left the airport.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Although all these modes of transport leave a lot to be desired, I believe that the train option is the least likely to make you want to commit suicide."
- "Here's the last line: Your nose is like an eagle's beak, although you cannot smell."
- "No pigeons were harmed in the making of this film, although there are those who say they're pests, rats with wings."
- "Jeff (Australia) : Well, Brent, Australia is a Commonwealth nation, under the protection of the Queen of England, although we're independent."
- "Although I am your king, I want you to think of me as a really handsome friend, that controls your lives in every way."
- "During my travels, however, I realized something: Although I'm an awesome person, my place is here, at the Delavigne Corporation."
- "Only three candidates remain, and although I can no longer remember what job these people are applying for, they must be very good at something to make it to this stage, which is very encouraging."
- "Although we haven't recovered their bodies, we now bury the things that Bruno Delavigne and Horatio Oléré loved best: Bruno's dog Stink, and Horatio's monkey Giuseppe."
- "Your nose is like an eagle's beak, although you cannot smell!"
- "Although the media has been banned from the meetings, sources have reported yelling, dogs barking, and numerous bottles breaking during the negotiations."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Although'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Although'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!