Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
(I was going to call you) anyhow: (Iba a llamarte) de todos modos
- "Moira : Anyhow, that's all the time we have for this morning."
- "Anyhow, I'm calling for two reasons."
- "Anyhow, you'll find the results of the blood tests attached."
- "Anyhow, I know you don't mind sleeping in the tree house, but I can't sleep in my childhood race car bed any longer."
- "How is Sheik Jafar, anyhow?"
- "Anyhow, now that you're a wealthy person, I've been considering your future."
- "Anyhow, your mission for this week, should you choose to accept it, is to learn as much as you can about your colleagues' political views without offending them. For example, is your colleague a Democrat or a Republican?"
- "Anyhow, I think it's safe to say that I won that debate decisively."
- "Anyhow, I only wanted to thank you for your help."
- "Anyhow, next week I will be in your ‘neck of the forest'* (again, I hope I've used the expression correctly)."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Anyhow'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Anyhow'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!