Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
(I was going to call you) anyhow: (Iba a llamarte) de todos modos
- "Anyhow, next week I will be in your "neck of the forest"* (again, I hope I've used the expression correctly)."
- "Anyhow, I think it's safe to say that I won that debate decisively."
- "How is Sheik Jafar, anyhow?"
- "Anyhow, I'm calling for two reasons."
- "Anyhow, I only wanted to thank you for your help."
- "Anyhow, your mission for this week, should you choose to accept it, is to learn as much as you can about your colleagues' political views without offending them. For example, is your colleague a Democrat or a Republican?"
- "Anyhow, you'll find the results of the blood tests attached."
- "Anyhow, I know you don't mind sleeping in the tree house, but I can't sleep in my childhood race car bed any longer."
- "Moira : Anyhow, that's all the time we have for this morning."
- "Anyhow, now that you're a wealthy person, I've been considering your future."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Anyhow'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Anyhow'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!