Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to apologize (US), to apologise (UK): disculparse, pedir disculpas
I apologize for being rude to your mother yesterday. Le pido disculpas por haber sido grosero con su madre ayer.
UK: I apologise for being rude to your mother yesterday.
US: Don't apologize to me; apologize to my mother!
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Jean : I apologize for my country."
- "Steffi : I really apologise for my poor organisation."
- "I apologise that this note is written on toilet paper."
- "I apologize for being in America during my first week as European president."
- "I apologize, I thought you were my grandmother."
- "Trey : First Miss, allow me to apologize on behalf of the Delavigne Corporation."
- "Cockney barman : Your Majesty, I can't apologise enough."
- "We apologize for the short delay."
- "It is important that you never tell them that they are wrong, but apologize for their inconvenience and assure them that you will do everything in your power to accommodate them."
- "My servers could handle 10 times the traffic if they weren't busy apologizing for your shit code base."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Apologize'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Apologize'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!