Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to appear: aparecer, parecer
- "It appears to be some paint."
- "Something big has just appeared on the radar!"
- "Edward : There appears to be a mistake in the bill."
- "I'm awfully sorry but your fishing hook appears to be caught in my lip."
- "Even in markets which appear saturated such as Europe and North America, shoppers increase their purchases of Delavigne products towards the holiday season."
- ""Anti-English" graffiti has started to appear in the men's restroom. I won't go into details, but the slogans are shocking and completely inappropriate in a modern multicultural working environment."
- "I am writing to express my outrage at the Delavigne posters which have appeared all over San Francisco."
- "But it never appeared in my windows!"
- "Everything appears to be in order."
- "As you know, Ivana BümBüm, the model who appears in our TV commercials, and who is considered to be the face of Delavigne, has been photographed taking cocaine."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Appear'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Appear'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!