Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
(contemporary) art: arte (contemporáneo)
- "I was at the art show last night, and I was very impressed by the work of one artist – Pierre Plazbo."
- "But at least he's interacting with the art."
- "Maybe contemporary painting wasn't the best introduction to the arts."
- "WHY: ART NEEDS NO REASON"
- "Horatio : Can you truly call this art, Brian?"
- "Philip : Ahem, ahem. Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you so much for coming to my first exhibition, I hope you're enjoying the fine art on display as well as the nachos and fruit punch I've generously provided."
- "Understand modern art."
- "Subject: MY FIRST ART EXPO: "RECOVERING BOOB ADDICT""
- "But luckily for you, I'm here to introduce you to the arts."
- "You are cordially invited to my grand opening, which will be filled with art, snacks, and for the first time at any event that I've hosted, no strippers."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Art'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Art'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!