Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
(contemporary) art: arte (contemporáneo)
- "I was at the art show last night, and I was very impressed by the work of one artist – Pierre Plazbo."
- "Understand modern art."
- "Maybe contemporary painting wasn't the best introduction to the arts."
- "But luckily for you, I'm here to introduce you to the arts."
- "Horatio : Can you truly call this art, Brian?"
- "Philip : Ahem, ahem. Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you so much for coming to my first exhibition, I hope you're enjoying the fine art on display as well as the nachos and fruit punch I've generously provided."
- "Subject: MY FIRST ART EXPO: "RECOVERING BOOB ADDICT""
- "You are cordially invited to my grand opening, which will be filled with art, snacks, and for the first time at any event that I've hosted, no strippers."
- "But at least he's interacting with the art."
- "WHY: ART NEEDS NO REASON"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Art'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Art'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!